Introduction to Welcome to Homemade Math

File:Roger B. Chaffee at a console in the Mission Control Center ...
Astronaut Roger B. Chaffee is shown at a console in the Mission Control Center, Houston, Texas during the Gemini-Titan 3 flight. Found at

Welcome to the launch of homemade math.

I'm a father, teacher, and student of math and other subjects. I'll be using this space to share games and other tools I develop for my new job at an IB school in Cambodia this fall. I've been tasked with assisting the learning support team with math learning.

I've been living and teaching abroad for the past 15 years in a variety of roles, almost always teaching math in some capacity. My most successful memories of student "ah ha" moments have come teaching math, so I've decided to move my career in the direction to have more of those moments.

Follow me here for resources

@jadesaman on twitter

or

@s_e_e_indonesia on instagram for updates on my Outdoor Education Company.

Comments

  1. Hi Jade,

    You surely have an exciting life full of unique experiences.
    Math just comes naturally to you as you are familiar with developing games.

    It was a real pleasure to work with you in our ABQ Math course, assignments and on line discussions.

    I wish you luck in all your enterprises.

    Livia Sanda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment